Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts for the European Congress of Epidemiology 2018 is now open.
Please click on the link below to access the platform.
- Opening of the call for abstracts - 15 September 2017
- Closing of the call for abstracts - 15 January 2018
- Notification of acceptance to authors (oral, poster) - 8 March 2018
The topics are detailed in the "Theme" page.
- Abstracts should be no more than 4000 characters (550 to 600 words) and do not include figures or tables.
- The abstract body should contain introduction, methods, results, conclusions.
- The official language of the Congress is English and there will be no translation services provided during the congress.
- Abstracts should contain results. Abstracts with "results to be discussed" will not be accepted.